Distinguishing the quantity and kinds of sources your assignment requires may help you choose the right investigating online tools.
You should clarify several things about the assignment before you begin searching the library catalogue and databases:
- What sort of project will it be? (analysis paper, essay, viewpoint paper, review, or any other?)
- The length of time does your paper should be?
- How sources that are many you’ll need for the bibliography?
- What forms of information do you really need? (Statistics, website pages, publications, articles, pictures, audio/video videos, or other?)
- Do you really need present or historical sources? Or both?
That you are proactive if you are unclear on any of the requirements, ASK YOUR PROFESSOR ASAP! Doing this early in the semester will save you stress later on and will show your professor.
- How to pick a topicSometimes your subject is assigned by the teacher. Nonetheless, quite often your teacher provides you with the freedom to decide on your very own research subject. Selecting a topic that is certain sufficient become workable without having to be too slim could be hard, however these actions will help. Continue reading